As of today the lead-acid maintenance-free batteries of AGM type are the most widespread type of batteries for the reserve power supply. The main fields of application are UPS; light, alarm and security systems; direct-current power supply; automatic control system.
Batteries of SVEN SV series are notable for the following specifications: low self-discharge current, wide operation temperature range, high coefficient of efficiency and quality of manufacture.
The most optimal variant of the use of external SVEN SV12500 and SVEN SV121000 storage batteries is their application jointly with Reserve Home UPS (Reserve Home-500, Reserve Home-800 or Reserve Home-1000) for uninterrupted power supply of heating systems, communication systems, security and fire systems. More information see in "Selection of uninterrupted power supply systems".
- AGM maintenance-free lead-acid battery
- Leakproof construction
- Maintenance-free: can operate in any position
- Construction of inter electrode fiber-glass separators provides extended service life
- Does not generate gas during operation
- Safe system of internal pressure control valves
- High-efficiency lead-calcium plates to increase the capacity
- Low self-discharge current
|Battery type||Lead-acid AGM type storage battery|
|Rated voltage, V||12|
|Maximum discharge current, A||500|
|Capacity (20 hours discharge), А • h||50|
|Maximum charging current, A||15|
|Internal resistance, MOhm||8.4|
|Self-discharge (at 25 °C of initial capacity) during the year||up to 36 %|
|Rated operating temperature, °C||25|
|Operating temperature range, °C||-20 to +50|
|Total hight, mm||215|
|Life time||2 years|