SVEN HDMI High Speed Ethernet Flat
SVEN HDMI High Speed Ethernet Flat cable is compatible with all previous versions of HDMI standard. Reasonably priced, the cable has copper wires providing excellent quality of digital data transmission and, not the least, stable performance throughout its operation life (and it is quite long). This sets the model apart from cheaper analogs available at the market.
The cable is fully compatible with the requirements of HDMI Association, according to them cable manufacturers must indicate the new marking – HDMI High speed Ethernet – instead of HDMI 1.4.
- 3D picture support
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) technology enables to transmit digital signal via intermediate devices without using extra cables
- Possibility to create 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet connection (HDMI Ethernet Channel, HEC). There is no need to use an extra Ethernet cable with devices supporting this technology.
- 4K × 2К resolution support (3840 × 2160 at 24/25/30 Hz and 4096 × 2160 at 24 Hz)
- Oxygen-free copper of special purification preventing signal distortions used as conductor
- Gold-plated coating on contacts and connectors keeps the signal quality high throughout the whole life time
|Cable type||HDMI (male 19 pin) – HDMI (male 19 pin)|
|Information rate (BitRate) up to||10.2 Gbps|
|Conductor material||oxygen-free high-purity copper|
|Wire gauge||28 AWG (flat)|
|Life time||2 years|
These cables are excellent inexpensive cables of different configuration of loops and heads. They have splendid specification and characteristics. Affordable price, tight contact of cable connectors with jacks in AV components, steady data transmission.