SVEN HDMI High Speed Rotate
The cables are used to commutate DVD players (with modern digital HDMI output), Bluray players, satellite receivers, HD media players with the hard disk, multifunctional and gaming TV consoles and computers to modern LCD and plasma panels, HDTV sets and HD ready TV sets.
The rotate type with circular cable cross-section and a specially designed foldable connector provides the maximum convenience when connecting in a confined space
The HDMI cable transmits the digital video signal with maximum resolution 1080p "Full HD" and the multi channel digital audio signal Dolby HD, Dolby True HD, Master Audio, DTS-HD.
- Compliant with High Speed HDMI standard
- Bandwidth capacity: 10.2 Gbps
- Color depth: 48 bit
- Color rendering: xvYCC
- Automatic audio/video signal syncronization
- Oxygen-free copper of special purification preventing signal distortions used as conductor
- Gold-plated contacts and connectors keep the signal quality high for the whole life time
- Extra armor protects HDMI cable against damages
- Triple shielding protects against interferences
|Cable type||HDMI (male 19 pin) – HDMI (male 19 pin)|
|Information rate (BitRate) up to||10.2 Gbps|
|Conductor material||oxygen-free high-purity copper|
|Contacts||gold-plated (gauge – 7.2 mcm)|
|Wire gauge||30 AWG (circular)|
|Wave resistance||100 ± 10 Ohm|
|Resistance (in twisted pair)||<0.23 Ohm/m|
|Life time||2 years|
These cables are excellent inexpensive cables of different configuration of loops and heads. They have splendid specification and characteristics. Affordable price, tight contact of cable connectors with jacks in AV components, steady data transmission.